0800 – 20 May 2020 – Open for business
As per the NSW Premier’s announcement this morning we are delighted to advise that we will be open for business from 01 June 2020.
About our B&B
Ocean Blue B&B has three separate suites. We are licensed to welcome a maximum of six guests at any given time. Including myself and my partner, that brings the total of people in our B&B to eight at any given time.
Below are upgraded measures we are taking to reassure your health and well-being while you enjoy your stay with us. We also ask for your cooperation before, during and after your stay.
Your Booking Request
Before making your booking request, please be familiar with the current recommendations of the Federal Government and NSW Health Dept. with regards to arrivals from overseas, your current health status, social distancing etc. More information can be found ‘here’.
Things we are doing to further assure your comfort and safety:
- All remotes controls are sanitized using hospital grade disinfectant and placed in a sealed biodegradable bag.
- We know that many guests prefer to bring there own personal care products such as shampoo, body wash, conditioner or hand sanitizer etc. If this is your preference then please continue to BYO however we do have these supplies which are available on request.
- Glassware, chinaware and cutlery provided in the suites are cleaned and sterilized in a Miele Dishwasher using the Intensive program which uses water at 75°C. Disposable paper cups are available if you prefer.
- As a further reassurance for our guests, the above items are made available in a dated and sealed container in your suite rather than on open display cabinets.
- All linen and towels are washed in a Miele Washing Machine using programs with 40C or above washing programs. Miele fabric care detergents are used.
Ocean Blue B&B is a licensed premises by Wollongong City Council and we have complied with and exceeded their strict requirements. To give you even more peace of mind, we now will offer options of where you can enjoy breakfast:
Your options are:
- In our open air and ventilated tree top dining area
- In our formal dining area or
- In your own suite
- if weather conditions permit our new Bush Bar is available.
Please make your choice when you arrive and we will do our very best to accommodate your preference.
- Glassware, cutlery and chinaware are cleaned and sterilized in a Miele Dishwasher using the Intensive program which uses water at 75°C
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and prepared before and post breakfast.
- All tableware and cutlery is machine washed irrespective if it has been used or not.
Our home is cleaned daily using hospital grade disinfectants on floors and all surfaces. As a result of this, our normal guaranteed check-in time of 1400 (2pm) will be rescheduled to 1500 (3pm). We naturally don’t want to rush our cleaning procedures but please contact us in the morning of your arrival day and we can let you know if the 1500 (3pm) time can be moved forward.
What we ask of you when you are with us:
- Wash you hands as frequently as possible
- Be aware of and use recommended methods if you need to cough or sneeze as per the NSW Heath guidelines
- Please avoid inviting additional guests to stay or visit while you are here over and above those guests we have confirmed in your booking confirmation.
- If you become affected by Covid-19 prior to you arrival please just let us know – there will be no cancellation charges of cancellation is as a direct result of Covid-19 exposure.
- If you feel unwell while you are here, please let us know so we can help connect you with health professionals in our area.
- If you become unwell in the 14 days post your stay please proactively contact us so we can take appropriate measures if this is deemed necessary.
- Our guest records will be made available to NSW Health if requested by authorities.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ocean Blue B&B, Stanwell Park.